Technical specifications of the device:
- Supply voltage: 230V / 50Hz
- Rated power: 5W
- Nominal ozone output: 150mg / H
- Weight: 170 g
- Dimensions: 72x35x138 mm
- Color: white
- Working time: programmable from 1 to 90 minutes
- Supported areas: 10 – 40 m2
- Rooms up to 16 m² are ozonated twice 30 minutes each. with half an hour break, then we will be.
- Rooms up to 30 m² are ozonated three times for 30 minutes. with half hour breaks and lasts.
- Place the ozonator or ozonator tube high in the room.
- It is recommended that the small air mixing fan be turned on during ozonation.
- Do not stay in the room during ozonation and weathering. This applies to both humans and animals.
Ozone generator operation:
Ozone generator produces ozone, i.e. so-called active oxygen, which, among others kills dangerous bacteria and also stops harmful radiation. The efficiency of ozone is at the level of 99.9% for bacteria and 97.2% for influenza viruses and SARS. Ozone neutralizes allergic pollen, fungi and molds in the air and as a gas reaches food products as well as all objects in the ozonated room.
In greater concentration, it kills food moth insects, textile, which no other agent can completely eliminate.
Ozone is an unstable gas. The half-life of ozone is 30 to 40 minutes in air. In this way, after 2 hours, ozone produced almost completely returns to natural oxygen, and at the same time acts as a strong sterilizer and oxidant.
Ozone does not mask odors, but removes them. Ozone, as one of the strongest oxidants, removes all odors of organic and inorganic origin – including the smell of tobacco smoke, burning after a fire, paint after painting, as well as domestic and farm animals.
Safe use of the generator:
Ozone in very high concentration may be irritating to mucous membranes and respiratory tract. Ozone production in a safe and moderate amount cleanses the air, the number of grams of ozone should be converted to square meters. Before using the ozone generator, read the attached instructions that came with each device. Ozone can aggravate asthma. After cleaning the room with Ozone, it should be ventilated min. 3 hours.